Header Ads Widget

How To Become an Affiliate Superstar - How to make money fast?

 How To Become an Affiliate Superstar - How to make money fast?




Every Internet marketer aspires to be a "Super Affiliate," as they are known in the business. A downline the size of Texas is required to be classified as one. I just thought I'd use it as an example since you do need a sizable affiliate network to succeed.


Let me explain what I'm talking about for those of you who have no idea what I'm referring to. An affiliate is a person who sells or promotes another person's website or product for a fee.


Not only that, but for every person who joins the affiliate network under them, they receive a portion of whatever the next person earns, and so on, down to, say, 10 levels. That implies that if I sign up two individuals and each of them recruits two others, 


I'll have 1024 people in my downline by the eleventh level. Isn't this some potent stuff? So, if you want to be a Super Affiliate, you must be skilled in one area: internet marketing.


For those of you who are new to the game, Internet Marketing is BIG business, and I mean BIG business. It's a lot of money. Every year, billions of dollars are spent on this topic, and believe me when I say that you can earn a fortune doing it.


What is internet marketing? Isn't that just for individuals who know what they're doing? I'm simply an ordinary Joe who has no idea what's going on. How am I going to make money in this rich industry?


That's where I come in, my friend. Creating a downline is an important part of becoming a Super Affiliate. We don't want just any downline; we want a strong foundation of people who share your goal of making a lot of money.


 To do so, you must instruct others underneath you to do precisely what you do, using precisely the same tactics as you. Consider for a moment that you have a base of 100 individuals. Now those 100 people you have will employ the identical strategies you used to obtain your first 100 individuals.


Is it okay if I ask you a question? What is the sum of 100 and 100? That's correct, ten thousand. TEN THOUSAND, I suppose I'll simply repeat that again. Allow it to soak in for a moment. We haven't even reached the third, fourth, or fifth levels yet. You can imagine how large your downline will become if you use this strategy.


Now, all of this is in a perfect world where everything works out perfectly, but in reality, things rarely happen as planned. People will sign up, then never accomplish anything, lose interest, and drop out. This is something we can't control, my friend.


Many people who join affiliate programs resign because they discover there is more to it than they initially believed, lose interest, or realize their efforts aren't yielding any results, so they stop. 


To overcome this, you'll need a structure in place that guides new affiliates through each stage of your program and answers any questions they may have. Keep in mind that you are the Master here, and you have pupils that are ready to learn from an experienced Internet marketer. 


You're probably thinking to yourself, "You've lost me." Now, I won't lie to you, you will have to join up for certain things, and they will cost you money, but as we all know, you have to spend money to make money.


From the moment it is set up, this method finances itself and puts money in your back pocket. You may put this system on autopilot, and it will continue to pay you every month. This isn't some far-fetched scheme; it's a tried-and-true strategy that can transform regular individuals become billionaires. 


You will make a fortune from the information you will gain. All you have to do now is listen to the audio message on the website and pay close attention to what they say. These folks are the reason I'm where I am right now.


LEARN AFFILIATE MARKETING FROM THE BEST OF THE BEST THERE IS FOR FREE

Post a Comment

0 Comments